HOA Association Website Features
How much do you know about your neighborhood association website? Are you aware of the many tools that are available to maintain your website? When was the last time you updated your community’s website? The time spent on the front-end is invaluable. So When deciding on the best HOA Website to choose from, keep in mind the features that you need.
Granted that there is some initial investment required on your part, establishing things right from the beginning can pay off in the end. With an all-in-one HOA website builder, you are able to add many handy features that can make managing these everyday activities much easier for you and the other residents. Some of the more popular features available to board members include:
* Online Payroll: Keeping your monthly HOA dues current is important to your property tax bill. You want to make sure you do not miss any due dates. With easy to use payroll software programs, creating your individual paychecks online can be done from your home. No more visiting your local human resource department to update your information. The convenience of the internet makes it easy to access your account anytime you want.
* Upcoming Events: One of the most important parts of maintaining a quality HOA community is holding regular community events. Whether it’s a monthly newsletter or a large Christmas party, hosting these special events is beneficial to all HOA residents. By creating an event calendar, each resident can let everyone know what is going on with the community. In addition, by posting upcoming events on the community’s website, you are able to promote your own HOA events. Not only that, but you also eliminate the time it takes to mail out announcements.
* Special Programs: Programming a special community event such as a ladies’ night or a bachelorette celebration would make all residents happy. However, there are many other great ways to promote upcoming events. Creating a newsletter can be a great way to get the word out. Not only that, but by posting your newsletter on your community website, you are able to help keep all your residents informed about what is going on. If you have any special programs or activities planned, this is also a great way to let all your residents know. This can lead to increased security for your property and increased revenue for your organization.
* Marketing: Since most community websites feature multiple boards for each property, marketing can become difficult. However, using websites to post information, such as your schedule or news releases, helps keep your board members up to date with what is going on with the property. It helps them be aware of upcoming events and conventions. It may even help you sell your property sooner if your current board members do not have the latest updates. Using websites to post information and promotions keeps all your residents updated. No longer do you have to worry about whether or not your board members have taken care of a particular matter, as they will.
* Social Media: By promoting your HOA through social media, you can reach a wide range of people. Unlike sending emails to only your board members, social media allows anyone in your community to read your posts. They can respond to them or comment on them. You can even post photos from special events, such as a ladies’ night, a bachelorette party, or a garden party. This gives your current homeowners a chance to show off what they have been up to, while also showing off what the community has to offer to its visitors.
Streamlining Daily HOA Management Tasks
Creating a website can take a lot of time. It can also take up a lot of effort. However, if you want to be able to keep your current homeowners up-to-date and find new homeowners as well, it is the only way to go. Many people don’t take time out of their busy schedules to go online and check HOA board members’ social media profiles. That makes it extremely important for your HOA web site to be up-to-date with information about everything that’s going on.